At A Glance
Smallest, quietest, and first ground source heat pump compatible with flats.
Provides both space heating & hot water.
Single compressor model.
For single phase properties.
Meets 3.0 – 6.0 kW heat demands.
Provides space heating and hot water.
Capable of producing temperatures up to 65°C.
Innovative domestic hot water production.
Overview of the Shoebox ground source heat pump:
- High specification acoustic hoods and double vibration isolation reduce noise and vibration.
- Fibreglass ‘Rockwool’ quilt insulation provides exceptional sound insulation.
- Designed to be installed within a kitchen cupboard.
- Speedfit connections located underneath the unit allow fast installation.
- DNO friendly ‘Soft Starts’ fitted as standard to ensure peak starting load is minimised.
- Two temperature set points produce the required heating at the highest efficiency without the need for costly direct immersion heaters.
- Weather compensation fitted as standard.
- Ground and underfloor circulation pumps.
- Copeland reciprocal compressor with a minimum design life of 20 years.
- In-built integral water pumps.
- In-built sensors and probes to enable remote commissioning.
- 5 year warranty for the heat pump unit.
- 2 year warranty for the controller and water pumps.
- 2 year internals warranty.
Benefits of ground source heat pumps:
Performance & Reliability
- 100% of heating and hot water requirements delivered;
- 365 day efficient operation;
- Energy efficient producing between 3 – 4 units of renewable heat for every unit of electricity used;
- Continuous and reliable heat source.
- Low running costs;
- Reduced carbon emissions;
- No annual servicing or maintenance required.
- 25 year product life;
- 100 year ground array life.
- 20 year annual income for non-Domestic and district heating installs through the non-Domestic RHI (Phase 1);
- 7 year annual income through the Domestic RHI (Phase 2);
- Safe and easy to operate;
- Simple to install;
- No planning permission required.
- No risk of vandalism or theft;
- No noxious gasses or risk of combustion.