Discover more about our award-winning British built ground source heat pumps
We are delighted our letter has piqued your interest. Here we have gathered together for you our top picks from our extensive website to help you realise the potential and make your self build self sufficient with a ground source heat pump.
- View dozens of Kensa case studies.
- Appreciate the compactness and performance of the Shoebox Heat Pump.
- Learn more about the expected RHI income for your property.
- Compare and contrast a ground source heat pump to an air source heat pump to see the very clear advantages.
How does a ground source heat pump work?
Ground source heat pumps work by utilising the heat stored in the ground or water around your property.
Watch Kensa’s “awesome” three minute video (as proclaimed by one of the video’s 280,000 viewers on YouTube) to understand why this simple technology is widely regarded as “the future of energy generation”, in the words of one of our customers’ case studies.
"I found that Kensa's expertise, knowledge and customer support simply couldn’t be matched by other companies.”
Elaine Robinson, owner of Broadgate Farm
DIY? Using a plumber?
Kensa prides itself on its customer support and technical service. Whether you are looking to install your own heating system, or if you have a preferred plumber, or if you need help finding a recommended installer, Kensa can help.
Our nationwide network of Kensa partner installers, our Underground Network, offers you complete peace of mind. Alternatively, our unique status as an MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) installer and MCS manufacturer enables us to offer an MCS Umbrella service to support you or your preferred plumber to ensure your system meets all of the requirements to receive RHI payments.
See below how you can qualify for a free MCS Umbrella service!Find out more about the MCS Umbrella Service
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Up to 15% off + free MCS Umbrella!
Get up to 15% off your Kensa ground source heat pump plus a free MCS Umbrella Service (worth £600) if you request a quote before the 15th September 2016 and take delivery of your heat pump by the 31st March 2017.
How it works:
- Get 5% off your Kensa ground source heat pump when you simply request a quote using the source ‘August Offer’ before the 15th September 2016: click here to get a quote.
- Get a further 5% off if you then place your order by the 31st December 2016.
- Get a further 5% off if you take delivery of your Kensa ground source heat pump by the March 2017.
Click ‘Get A Quote‘ and quote the source ‘August Offer’ to qualify before the 15th September 2016.
The installation was simple and we have enjoyed a cosy winter without high fuel bills.
Alistair Mackintosh, owner of Woodcott Manor