This first in a two-part renewable energy podcast, sponsored by Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and presented by BetaTalk, features Kensa Heat Pumps talking about ground source heat pumps.
This dedicated renewable energy podcast explores a number of ground source heat pump topics, including:
- How a ground source heat pump works;
- Training, and how gas installers can up-skill to heat pumps;
- District heating and heat pumps in flats;
- Shared Ground Loop Arrays with Kensa Shoebox heat pumps versus heat interface units (HIUs);
- Load shifting and perceived pressure on the electricity grid;
- The role of nuclear;
- The role of hydrogen.