Introducing the Kensa Evo
An evolutionary new heat pump for 2017
- 15% gain in efficiency
- Maximises RHI income
- ERP A++ rated series
- Increased SCOP performance
- Significantly reduced noise outputs
- Custom built control panel
- Designed for effortless installation
- Available in 7kW, 9kW, 13kW
The Shoebox Series
The Kensa Shoebox is an ideal heating solution for smaller properties, especially flats and apartments, or those with small heat demands or passivhaus ambitions.
- Provides 100% of your property’s heating & hot water needs
- Available in 3kW and 6kW models
- Measures from just 530 x 475 x 370mm
- Fits inside a kitchen cupboard
- Noise emissions as low as 47dBA
Bigger heat demand?
For larger dwellings with bigger heat demands, Kensa’s Twin Compact range is available up to 30kW, including a 24kW single phase model – the largest single phase ground source heat pump available on the market.
Where hot water is required to temperatures above 65°C, Kensa’s High Temperature Compact models offer the perfect solution.
Or for a blended solution providing both efficient peak heating demand with water to 65°C for larger dwellings, Kensa’s latest offering, the Twin Hybrid Heat Pump, delivers in spades.