Kensa Heat Pumps manufactures the widest range of ground source heat pumps for the UK market. So no matter how small, grand, or unusual your self build or renovation project is, there is a Kensa ground source heat pump system to compliment your home, budget, and style.
Introducing an evolutionary new heat pump for 2017, the Kensa Evo Series;
- 15% gain in efficiency;
- ERP A++ rated series;
- Increased SCOP performance;
- Maximises RHI income;
- Minimises running costs;
- Significantly reduced noise outputs;
- Custom built control system;
- Designed for effortless installation;
- Available in 7kW, 9kW, 13kW.
The multi award-winning Kensa Shoebox is an ideal heating solution for smaller properties, especially flats and apartments, or those with small heat demands or passivhaus ambitions:
- Fits inside a kitchen cupboard;
- Measures from just 530 x 475 x 370mm;
- Noise emissions as low as 47dBA;
- Hot water to 65°C;
- Available in 3kW and 6kW.
The Twin Compact
For larger dwellings with bigger heat demands, Kensa’s Twin Compact range is available up to 30kW, including a 24kW single phase model – the largest single phase ground source heat pump on the market.
Where hot water is required to temperatures above 65°C, Kensa’s High Temperature Compact models offer the perfect solution.
Or for a blended solution providing both efficient peak heating demand with water to 65°C for larger dwellings, the Twin Hybrid Heat Pump is recommended.