The Big Energy Summit 2019
14th March 2019 | Hilton Hotel, Warwick/Stratford upon Avon, Stratford Road, Warwickshire CV34 6RE
Helping local authorities engage with energy, APSE Energy is running its 5th annual BIG Energy Summit.
This year Kensa Contracting and Enfield Council join the panel, hosting a workshop focussing on addressing the issue of heat in existing and new build housing.
Building on Enfield Council’s recent experiences of a Kensa ground source heat pump retrofit project featuring eight tower blocks in Enfield, London, the workshop will share how ground source heat pumps improve living environments for residents, lower heating costs to reduce fuel poverty, and lower carbon emissions.
Discussion points include:
- Ground source heat pumps – the kit, the costs, the benefits
- Operational issues
- How appropriate is this technology for you?
- Leman Barmaki, Commercial Sustainability Manager, Enfield Council
- Duncan Noble, Business Development, Kensa Contracting
- Event starts Thursday 10:00am
- Workshop starts 3:30pm.
Attend the event and join Kensa and Enfield Council’s workshop on Thursday 14th March 2019.