Kensa Heat Pumps have released a new issue of The Source, the company’s dedicated newsletter for all things ground source.
It’s been a time of evolution and innovation within the heat pump industry, so this issue of the The Source covers the latest industry news, unique applications of ground source and opportunities for installers, self-builders and social housing providers.
Inside this issue:
- Kensa boosts business for installers: Discover how Kensa Installer Partners are claiming to now install “more ground source heat pumps than gas boilers”.
- Understanding ErP Labelling: Kensa guidance for installers on compliuance with the new ErP Directive (visit our ErP section for more)
- Making self build self sufficient: See how Kensa is helping installers make the most of opportunities in the self build sector
- Luxury new build case study: Featuring one of Kensa’s largest domestic projects to date
- Tips for using water as a heat source: Advice from our Technical Director, Guy Cashmore
- Retrofit water source case study: See how a Grade II listed property utilises heat energy from a lake
- Project design & commissioning support: Our in-house experts Darren and Alison answer your burning questions
- COVER STORY: Funding the fight against fuel poverty with the Non Domestic RHI: A project blueprint of Kensa’s award-winning 133 retrofit scheme with Trent & Dove Housing
- Micro district heating solutions: Looking through the microscope at the many opportunities the diminutive Kensa Shoebox and micro district heat network reveal
- Ground source heat pumps in new builds & case study: Featuring Shropshire Rural Housing
- Commercial opportunities for ground source heat pumps: Featuring Thameside Construction
Get your copy:
View an interactive copy of The Source here: http://test.kensaheatpumps.com/the-source-aw1516-full-version/