For complete peace-of-mind Kensa has a select network of experienced and verified ground source heat pump installers.
The Underground Network
Kensa’s Installer Partner Programme has produced a network of highly trained and skilled ground source heat pump installers.
Our approved Underground Network strengthens our industry by recognising and supporting quality ground source heat pumps installers, and providing customers with a means to identify expert installation companies.
Find A Kensa Installer
Find your local Kensa Partner Installer and get a quote.
Click the link below to submit details of your project for Kensa to pass onto a Partner Installer. Your recommended Kensa Partner Installer will then contact you direct to discuss your project.
With Kensa approved Partner Installers all over the UK your Kensa ground source heat pump project is in safe hands.Get A Quote
All installers are welcome to join Kensa’s Underground Network provided they can demonstrate continued experience and expertise in their field.
Full details of membership criteria and how to join are available using the link below.Read more
In order to be a member of Kensa's Underground Network, installers must demonstrate:
- Compliance with industry standards
- Industry accreditation (Oftec, NVQ level 3, and/or MCS*)
- Demonstrable quality installations of more than two ground source heat pump installations in the past 12 months
- Training course completion with Kensa
- Commitment to ongoing training every 12 months
- Commitment to installing a minimum number of ground source heat pumps every 12 months
*Non-MCS installers are able to join our Underground Network using Kensa's 'MCS Umbrella', where they will be provided support to ultimately achieve MCS status.