For complete peace-of-mind Kensa has a select network of experienced and verified ground source heat pump installers.
The Underground Network
Kensa’s Installer Partner Programme has produced a network of highly trained and skilled ground source heat pump installers.
Our approved Underground Network strengthens our industry by recognising and supporting quality ground source heat pumps installers, and providing customers with a means to identify expert installation companies.
All installers are welcome to join Kensa’s Underground Network provided they can demonstrate continued experience and expertise in their field.
Full details of membership criteria and how to join are available using ‘read more’ link below.
In order to be a member of Kensa’s Underground Network, installers must demonstrate:
- Compliance with industry standards
- Industry accreditation (Oftec, NVQ level 3, and/or MCS*)
- Demonstrable quality installations of more than two ground source heat pump installations in the past 12 months
- Training course completion with Kensa
- Commitment to ongoing training every 12 months
- Commitment to installing a minimum number of ground source heat pumps every 12 months
*Non-MCS installers are able to join our Underground Network using Kensa’s ‘MCS Umbrella’, where they will be provided support to ultimately achieve MCS status.