Ground source heat pump basics
What is a ground source heat pump?
Visit this web page to answer the question ‘what is a heat pump’?
Watch this video about how a heat pump works
Visit this web page to read about ground source heat pumps vs geothermal heating
Visit this web page to see how ground source heat pumps compare with other renewable technologies
Study this factsheet to learn how ground source heat pumps compare to air source heat pumps
Read this blog to discover 10 essential things installers should know about ground source heat pumps
Kensa’s product range and capabilities
Visit this web page to view Kensa’s product range
Download our Product Guide Brochure
Watch this video about our new Evo Series
Watch this video about the Shoebox Range
What can a Kensa ground source heat pump do?
Visit this web page for information about heat pumps and hot water
Visit this web page for information about heat pumps and cooling
What makes ground source heat pumps so efficient?
Read this factsheet about heat pump operating temperatures
Read this blog about Coefficient of Performance (COP)
How do you measure the efficiency?
Read this blog about how to get the most efficient heat pump system
Read this technical information sheet about actual thermal outputs
Visit this web page to use the SCOP calculator
- An introduction to the RHI & ECO
- An introduction to MCS & Kensa’s MCS Umbrella
Heat sources & collectors
- An introduction to heat sources and collectors
- Slinkies and straight pipe
- Open loop and pond mats
- Heat networks/district heating
- Repairing ground arrays
System design & specification
- How to install a ground source heat pump
- Dealing with heat losses
- Understanding heat emitter types and sizing
- Buffer tanks
- DHW, cylinders and secondary returns
- Adding other sources of heat
- Locating heat pump components
FS – Locating system components
- Ground source heat pump maintenance