We are currently recruiting for the following:
Job responsibilities summary:
- Provide estimates and quotations for the supply and installation of ground source heat pumps and associated equipment for both new build and existing properties.
- Assess the thermal characteristics of properties where ground source heat pump installations are proposed.
- Gather construction data via plans, SAP/EPC data and online mapping.
- Calculate Government RHI funding for domestic and commercial schemes.
- Liaising with clients, architects, M&E consultants, installers and suppliers
- Assist the sales team with compiling proposals to deliver client solutions.
The role will be based in Kensa’s Exeter sales office.
View full job description: Click here.
How to apply
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to:
Kensa Heat Pumps
Mount Wellington Mine