Find a Heat Pump Installer
With Kensa’s trusted installer network, fitting a ground source heat pump has never been easier. Our installer partners are approved by Kensa’s technical experts to ensure quality installations across the UK – strictly no cowboys.
Submit your plans here to find an installer>
Please submit your plans so that we can first determine the suitability of ground source heating for your project – following your submission, we can then put you in touch with an installer.
Alternatively, please give us a call on 0345 222 4328 and we can recommend an installer.
Ground source heat pump installers approved by Kensa
With Kensa-approved installers all over the UK, your heat pump installation is in safe hands. All you need to do is:
- Submit your plans to Kensa so we can understand your project.
- Sit back and relax – we’ll soon be in touch to discuss your project and put you in touch with an installer.
How Kensa sets standards for heat pump installers
All installers are welcome to join Kensa’s verified list, known as the Underground Network. This is provided they can demonstrate continued experience and expertise in ground source heat pump installations.
To be a member of Kensa’s Underground Network, ground source heat pump installers must demonstrate:
- Compliance with industry standards
- Industry accreditation (Oftec, NVQ level 3, and/or MCS*)
- Quality installations of more than two ground source heat pump installations in the past 12 months
- Training course completion with Kensa
- Commitment to ongoing training every 12 months
- Commitment to installing a minimum number of ground source heat pumps every 12 months
*Non-MCS installers can join our network using Kensa’s MCS Umbrella service, where they will be provided support to achieve MCS status.
About our PARTNER SCHEME