This is the second installment of the MCS sponsored BetaTalk podcast series featuring heating engineers and Kensa Heat Pumps.
This renewable energy podcast explores the wider opportunities with ground source heat pumps, including:
- Utilities – The concept of ground arrays replacing the gas infrastructure as a service;
- Community – the wider community benefits of communal ground arrays and why keeping it locally makes sense;
- RHI – The impact the Renewable Heat Incentive has had on the ground source heat pump industry;
- Solar thermal – The integration of solar thermal with ground source heat pumps;
- Training – The importance of training installers to deliver quality heat pump installations;
- Controls – The importance of educating installers and end users on how to use ground source heat pump controls and what to expect;
- Commissioning – What to expect during a Kensa commissioning;
- Inverters – The role of Fixed speed compressors VS inverter driven heat pumps;
- Expectations – We discuss how heat pump systems run very differently to conventional systems;
- MCS – The MCS process and Kensa’s installer network.