- Kensa Contracting and Kensa Heat Pumps have secured four shortlisted entries at the prestigious H&V News awards to be announced in April 2018.
- Retrofit Project of the Year. Kensa Contracting in partnership with South Shropshire Housing Association.
- District Heating Project of the Year. Kensa Contracting in partnership with Stonewater Housing.
- Renewable Project of the Year. Kensa Contracting in partnership with Northumberland County Council.
- Domestic Heating Product of the Year – HIUS, Heat Pumps and Heat Recovery. For the Kensa Heat Pumps Evo ground source heat pump
The Kensa Evo Series, expanded in January 2018 to feature a 17kW single phase non-inverter driven model – offers a 15 percent gain in efficiency, was shortlisted for Domestic Heating Product of the Year, was recently crowned Heat Pump Product Of The Year at the National ACR & Heat Pump Awards and the Built It! Awards.
The Evo Series offers a 15 per cent gain in efficiency compared to previous Kensa Compact models, minimising running costs and maximising income via the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive.
The Evo also features Kensa’s unique custom-built control panel and system manager, the first of its kind developed exclusively for use with ground source heat pumps. The result is a system which provides live Coefficient of Performance (COP) readings to ensure the most efficient system installation and operation.