- Kensa Contracting and Kensa Heat Pumps have secured four shortlisted entries at the prestigious H&V News awards to be announced in April 2018.
- Retrofit Project of the Year. Kensa Contracting in partnership with South Shropshire Housing Association.
- District Heating Project of the Year. Kensa Contracting in partnership with Stonewater Housing.
- Renewable Project of the Year. Kensa Contracting in partnership with Northumberland County Council.
- Domestic Heating Product of the Year – HIUS, Heat Pumps and Heat Recovery. For the Kensa Heat Pumps Evo ground source heat pump
Read the full article at KENSACONTRACTING.COM
The Kensa Evo Series, expanded in January 2018 to feature a 17kW single phase non-inverter driven model – offers a 15 percent gain in efficiency, was shortlisted for Domestic Heating Product of the Year, was recently crowned Heat Pump Product Of The Year at the National ACR & Heat Pump Awards and the Built It! Awards.
The Evo Series offers a 15 per cent gain in efficiency compared to previous Kensa Compact models, minimising running costs and maximising income via the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI: this scheme has now closed – please visit this page to explore other funding).
The Evo also features Kensa’s unique custom-built control panel and system manager, the first of its kind developed exclusively for use with ground source heat pumps. The result is a system which provides live Coefficient of Performance (COP) readings to ensure the most efficient system installation and operation.