The Kensa Shoebox Heat pump is a small, quiet, MCS-accredited and British-made ground source heat pump specifically designed to provide both space heating and domestic hot water in new build and retrofit properties that require a load of 3kW to 6kW.
This video showcases the Shoebox heat pump, the world’s smallest ground source heat pump; the perfect pair for district heating schemes featuring Kensa’s innovative Shared Ground Loop Array design.
Benefiting from Kensa’s award-winning engineering ingenuity, the Shoebox created a new category of ground source heat pump, spearheading the mainstream adoption of renewable heating in the residential sector.
About the Shoebox ground source heat pump:
- Install inside the home
- Unique space-saving solution
- Exceptional acoustic design and insulation for quiet operation
- Delivers 100% of heating and hot water needs
- ErP A+ efficiency rating
- Hassle-free connection to the electricity grid (ENA Connect & Notify approved)
- Low running costs and zero carbon emissions and air pollution
- The Shoebox ground source heat pump is ideal for shared ground loop array heat networks with flats and smaller houses.
For more information on the Shoebox Series click here.