Discover Kensa’s award-winning Shoebox heat pump series, featuring the world’s smallest & quietest ground source heat pump.
- The multi award-winning Kensa Shoebox Heat Pump embodies the most advanced ground source technology in the most compact of packages.
- Comfortably installed inside the home.
- The perfect space-saving solution for smaller properties.
- Exceptional acoustic design and insulation for quiet operation.
- Provides both space heating & hot water.
- Produce temperatures up to 65°C.
- The perfect pair for micro district heat networks with no need to split-bills as each Shoebox offers independent heat and billing.
- Revolutionises heating specification in flats, achieving carbon reduction & SAP targets, and reducing fuel poverty.
- Dimensions HxWxL (mm) – 530 x 475 x 370 (3kW).
- 3kW and 6kW models meet modest heat demands.
- Produces temperatures up to 65°C.
- High specification acoustic hoods and single vibration isolation reduce noise and vibration (47dB – 52dB).
- DNO friendly low starting current as standard.
- Two temperature set points (one for heating, one for domestic hot water) produce the required heat at the highest efficiency without the need for costly direct immersion heaters.
- Weather compensation fitted as standard.
Components & Installation
- Tecumseh reciprocal compressor.
- In-built integral ground side pump.
- In-built sensors and probes to enable remote commissioning.
- Designed to be installed inside the home, typically a kitchen or airing cupboard.
- 22mm valved connections on top of the heat pump with flexible pipes.
Warranty & Accreditations
- 5 year warranty for the heat pump unit.
- 2 year warranty for the controller and water pumps.
- 2 year internals warranty
- ErP A+
- Product Innovation of the Year, National Heat Pump Awards 2013
- Business Innovation of the Year, South West Green Energy Awards 2013
Information Sheets: CoP’s & Actual Thermal Outputs – Single & Twin Compact, Hybrid Compact, Shoebox (TIS) V13
Actual Thermal Outputs and CoPs V13
Shoebox Heat Pump Technical Information Sheet Version 5.3
Shoebox Operational Manual Version 2.1
Shoebox (ground arrays) Installation and Commissioning Manual Version 4
Shoebox (slinkies) Installation and Commissioning Manual Version 4