Kensa’s Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump Series is comprised of modular three phase ground source heat pumps, designed especially for commercial or larger buildings.
Plant Room Heat Pump: In Brief
- 25 – 75kW Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump Models.
- Modular system provides greater flexibility to match the heat pump output to the load of a commercial building, perfect for cascaded systems.
- With multiple units it is possible to provide heating and cooling to different parts of a building simultaneously via a Building Management System (BMS).
- Heating only Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump models: 40kW, 45kW, 60kW and 75kW produce temperatures up to 55°C.
- High temperature 25kW Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump model produces temperatures up to 60°C.
- Heating & cooling Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump models: 25kW, 30kW, 40kW, 45kW, 60kW and 75kW.
- High specification acoustic hoods and double vibration isolation reduce noise and vibration.
- DNO friendly ‘Soft Starts’ fitted as standard to ensure peak starting load is minimised.
- Two temperature set points produce the required heating at the highest efficiency without the need for costly direct immersion heaters.
- Ability to modulate between full and half loads to reduce power consumption and running costs.
- Weather compensation fitted as standard.
Components & Installation
- Copeland scroll compressor with a minimum design life of 20 years.
- Ground and underfloor circulation pumps.
- Water pumps available as an optional extra.
- In-built sensors and probes to enable remote commissioning.
- Designed to be installed within a plant room.
- Compatible with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- For example system schematics and heat pump prices for Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump commercial installations, visit our page on cascaded systems.
Warranty & Accreditations
- 5 year warranty for the heat pump unit.
- 2 year warranty for the controller and water pumps.
- 2 year internals warranty.
- MCS (25kW – 45kW only)
- ErP A+
If your commercial premises has a high heat demand exceeding 75kW, the largest capacity capable of a single unit manufactured by Kensa Heat Pumps, an effective solution is to link a series of Kensa ground source heat pumps in a modular cascaded system. Ideal for buildings with a required flow of up to 50°C, any…
Plantroom heat pump Installation and Commissioning Manual Version 11.1
Plantroom Heat Pumps Technical Information Sheet Version 12.0
Actual Thermal Outputs and CoPs Plantroom Technical Information Sheet Version 4.0
High Temperature Plantroom Installation and Commissioning Manual Version 4.1
High Temperature Plantroom Heat Pumps (TIS) V2.1 Technical Information Sheet Version 2.1
Pre-commissioning Plantroom visit report (FS) V1 Factsheet Version 1
Commercial Plant Heating and Cooling Application Information Sheet Version 2
Commercial Plant Heating Application Information Sheet Version 2